5 - 1000Mbps - UNCAPPED - UNSHAPED
Offering point-to-point connectivity for data and voice networks through a secure hosted facility with minimum latency and full redundancy capabilities. SmartCommunication fibre optic solution delivers fast, uninterrupted and dedicated connectivity for high reliability, ensuring that critical business applications are optimised for performance.
We have a national fibre optic network which covers all major metropolitan areas.
Fibre will help your business consolidate multiple supplier relationships such as data, voice, web solutions, security solutions and cloud solutions.
Our fibre to the business (FTTB) service offering is unshaped, uncapped, uncontended and includes a service level agreement.
- Read more about MTN Business Microwave solutions.
- Once off installation fee: R1 500
- Roll out is 21 business days
- Line of sight and installation on *same day.
- Check your broadband coverage here
* Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to line of sight avaliability.
10mb Microwave link on a 24 month contract - R1 695 per month VAT excl.
20mb Microwave link on a 24 month contract - R1 995 per month VAT excl.
What is LTE?
LTE is a mobile broadband technology that uses radio spectrum to provide wireless Internet access.
Why choose Smart Communication’s LTE MTN solutions?
Affordable, self-installed in-home connectivity without any fixed line installation needed, and a solution for those who don’t have access to ADSL or fibre to the home connectivity because of lack of infrastructure in the area that you live.
LTE MTN benefits:
- LTE products are hard capped which means when you exceed data usage you purchase a “booster”
- Quick connectivity without installation process that is required for Fibre
- Use LTE in areas where copper lines are frequently stolen
- If you are renting and don’t have permission for fixed line connectivity
- Using a router anywhere on the premises and not only at a fixed specific point
LTE booster options?
Smart Communication LTE MTN products are hard capped, which means that when you run out of data you need to purchase a booster to continue browsing. This cost can be added to your monthly billing.
Check your coverage! See if your area qualifies for fibre or microwave installation