LTE is a mobile broadband technology that uses radio spectrum to provide wireless internet access.
Affordable, self-installed in-home connectivity without any fixed line installation needed, and a solution for those who don’t have access to ADSL or fibre to the home connectivity because of lack of infrastructure in the area that you live.
- LTE products are hard capped which means when you exceed data usage you purchase a “booster”
- Quick connectivity without installation process that is required for Fibre
- Use LTE in areas where copper lines are frequently stolen
- If you are renting and don’t have permission for fixed line connectivity
- Using a router anywhere on the premises and not only at a fixed specific point
Smart Communication LTE MTN products are hard-capped, which means that when you run out of data you need to purchase a booster to continue browsing. This cost can be added to your monthly billing.
No fibre in your area? LTE is a great alternative high-speed wireless solution